Here’s a short but sweet episode of the Scale to Seven™ podcast where I dive in to handling customer service issues while scaling your business.
The number of customer service issues rises when a business is scaling.. and that’s completely normal! More customers coming in will naturally lead to more customer service issues.
You cannot please everyone. Issues are inevitable. Here are three rules that you can implement in order to protect your energy:
1. All customer service issues should be directed to ONE email.
Receiving customer service concerns should not be spread out over various platforms. Ideally, there should only be one hub or one email.
2. Someone else should field all those customer service emails.
You should not even see them unless there’s an issue that must be escalated and there’s no one else to handle it. Your business cannot afford your non-customer service team members to be bombarded with customer issues that will cause them to doubt the transformation that you offer and to drop their confidence level and enthusiasm.
3. Set policies, draft templates to common issues, automate wherever possible and consistently enforce.'Take the guess work out of your company policies. No special circumstances. No case by case decisions. The rules apply to everyone. It's not personal, it's policy.' - Kathryn Binkley #scaletosevenClick To Tweet
My advice is to implement these three rules now because one day you’ll need them. It’s safer to be ready now than to be sorry later!
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at kathrynbinkley.com
- Join the Future 7-Figures CEOs Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
- Register for the FREE masterclass: 7-Figure System™
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send