Everybody has their own ideal version of what a great leader is. We look up to leaders, put them on a pedestal, and try our best to be like them, but have you ever asked yourself, “how do I become the kind of leader I would follow”?
In this episode, Teresa and I talk about transformational leadership and self-leadership, and how these concepts can guide you in becoming the kind of leader YOU would follow.
- Teresa is very passionate about guiding purpose-driven entrepreneurs as they scale their businesses by helping them unlock the power of team.
- What lights Teresa up is witnessing the “aha’s” happen! She’s always excited to watch people step further into their purpose and make their dreams come true.
- Teresa shares her personal journey and catalyst moment that led her to build her own online business and leverage her experience in order to help people who want to make an impact in the world.
- Learn how you can identify the “lights” in your life. This episode makes you reflect on the people who touched your life and how they influenced you in and out of the workplace.
- Teresa discusses transactional vs. transformational leadership and how the latter will inspire you to invest your time and heart to your team as a leader.
- I share my personal experience about leadership and we chat about how language and communication affects our self-image as a leader.
About The Guest:
Teresa hails from the taco-lovin’ Austin, Texas where she is a high-impact leadership speaker, strategist, coach, and CEO of Daringly Great Leadership. For 25 years she has helped leaders of startups, businesses, and reputable organizations build and scale with aligned and high-performing teams. Teresa holds a Master in Public Administration with a specialization in Strategic Leadership & Management from the Henry W. Bloch School of Business Management and is a Certified Scrum Professional, Certified in Fundraising, and a PMP. Teresa is an avid globetrotter, foodie, philanthropist, bookworm, and nature lover. She is married to her rock and Sushi Chef and is fur-mom to an adorable toy poodle named Blackjack. They were last spotted wandering the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studios outside London after conquering the GOT glacier in Iceland.
Where to Find Teresa Online
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send