Developing a Content Strategy That Gets You to 7 Figures
Developing a content strategy is so much more than spending time creating a lot of content and hoping it will attract dream clients! This is one of the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make, and it can be costly when scaling your business. In this episode, I tell you how you can create high quality content that will connect with your audience and convert them into sales.
Before you post on your social media, plan your next Facebook Live, or launch your own podcast, ask yourself these questions and check if your content marketing is really giving you the results you want.
8 Questions to Ask When Developing a Content Strategy
- Is my content strategic and aligned to my goals?
- Am I creating quality content AND putting it in front of my audience?
- Is my content valuable to my audience?
- Does my content bridge the gap between the needs of my audience and the solution I provide?
- Am I consistently sharing my content in terms of timing and frequency?
- Does my content attract my dream clients and keep them coming back for more?
- Do I have a clearly defined audience?
- Does my content drive profitable customer action?
Content marketing is a very effective tactic that can help your business make more money… but of course, if done right! If you can’t easily say yes in each and every one of those questions, the CONTENT TO CASH CHALLENGE is created for you! In this mini-program, you’ll learn:
1) Developing a content strategy to create consistent content that turns into cash with ease;
2) 5 costly content mistakes that are draining you and your bank account and how to avoid them;
3) Exact strategies that you need to create the kind of content that will connect with your audience and convert them into customers.