Creating A Simple System for Social Media Content Creation
If you don’t have a SIMPLE system for your social media content creation, you need one asap! When social media channels are looking like a ghost town, it’s time to shake things up a bit by keeping your social media content flowing!
Coming up with fresh content to publish on social media can be a struggle, and being consistent is another story. So much time can be consumed if you don’t have a surefire system for continuously posting new content on your channels.
In this episode, I’m sharing four types of social media content which can work together as a simple system to maximize your reach without taking a ton of your time.
My 4-Part System for Social Media Content Creation
- Newly published content from other platforms
- If you are consistently publishing new content on other platforms such as a blog, podcast or even prerecorded video series, let your audience know through social media! This is great to keep them in the loop about what’s new to check out.
- Recurring content
- What’s amazing about this type of content is once it’s set-up, you’re good to go! This is a no sweat way of stretching the reach of your existing content and posting consistently without too much effort because the tool automatically does it for you.
- Themed content
- This type works best if you want to promote a free or paid product or service, and drive leads and sales to your business. I recommend choosing one specific theme each week that is aligned with your offer and revolve your content around it.
- Repurposed content
- All you need to do is be creative when repurposing your old content. For example, share a clip of your Facebook Live on Instagram Stories or a quote from a blog post on your Facebook Page.
All four types of content together make planning out your content a repeatable and simple system. But here’s the thing, social content is only one aspect of content marketing.
If you want a system for all of your content that connects and converts your audience, the Content to Cash mini-course is perfect for you! I’ll teach you step-by-step how to create a plan for your content marketing that converts to cash. Grab your copy of the Content to Cash 5-Day Challenge here!
- RecurPost (This is the tool I use for my recurring social content.)
- Meet Edgar
- Glean from our library of CEO resources at kathrynbinkley.com
- Connect more with Kathryn on Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send
This page includes affiliate links. If you purchase using my link, I’ll receive a small compensation but the price doesn’t change for you.