Designing Online Courses Effectively
Designing online courses effectively will automatically set you apart from all the course creators online. Since online courses are usually not regulated, many entrepreneurs create courses without having the educational foundation to deliver information effectively. As you get more clients and more reviews, your results and reputation will put you ahead of the curve! In this episode, Tracey shares some mistakes to avoid and some must-follow tips to create courses that your audience will crave.
Tacey’s Top Tips on Designing Online Courses for Cravability
- What lights up Tracey the most in her business is seeing her clients transform and walk away feeling confident, knowing that they’re putting out a great course which will teach what they intend to teach.
- Tracey talks about the biggest mistakes made when delivering courses and how to avoid them. Hint: Don’t read your slides!
- Are you struggling with what to include and what not to include in your course? Discover how you can create a balance between overdoing it and the fear of missing out (FOMO)!
- Tracey explains how your course can survive your ever-changing industry by providing classic customer service and giving quick “wins” to your audience.
- Curious which framework works best for creating and delivering a course? Tracey shares some tips on how your audience can commit lessons into their memory and how you can keep them engaged.
About The Guest:
Tracey Lewis Stoeckel is an online course consultant and coach. She is a single Mom to a son and a daughter plus a couple of rescue dogs and a menagerie of other critters. She has a love for sarcasm, marketing, cheese, and her hometown baseball team.
After years as a serial entrepreneur, and while working as a college instructor, Tracey earned her master’s degree in education. It was around that time that her loves for business and education merged as she started creating online courses for higher education and later for a hospital-based ambulance service.
Tracey launched her first service-based business with Tracey Teaches when her need to be present as a parent conflicted with the corporate culture she worked in. When the best boss she ever had announced her retirement, Tracey made the scary move to pursue course-building for small businesses full-time instead of crying in her office on a near-daily basis. A decision she questions only occasionally.
Tracey shares her education and business knowledge on her Tracey Teaches Facebook page as well as on her website at www.traceyteaches.biz. In her “free time” Tracey is working on a series of online courses to help single moms get started in a business of their own, and she plans to also launch a new podcast in late 2019.
Where to Find Tracey Online
Tracey is offering entrepreneur FREE access to her “Course Outline Mini-Training”. Enroll for free! (No promo code required.)
Also, check out her three month “Concept to Completion” package or self-study course “Creating the Course Your Audience Craves” —> HERE
- Glean from our library of CEO resources at kathrynbinkley.com
- Connect more with Kathryn on Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send