Today, we are chatting about how to get the most out of your content so you can stop creating new content for every single marketing channel. But first, what is content marketing? According to The Content Marketing Institute, it is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience and ultimately driving profitable customer action.
- It’s really all about providing value throughout a buyer’s journey from free access to paid services.
- There’s a lot of content that we need in our businesses every single day. Just think about the content that you create for every social media channel. This can get so overwhelming.
- Today, we are going to look at a different approach to creating content. Instead of starting by focusing on each marketing channel, you’re going to focus on the message and offer you want to share.
- Once that is all clear, you’ll create and repurpose your content, and then distribute it to each marketing channel. One of the ways I like to approach my content creation is through journaling. Each morning I journal right from my heart. Usually, there’s some message that I feel will resonate with my audience and I pull it straight from my journal and repurpose it for each platform.
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send