16 Customer Personality Types and How to Use Them to Attract Your Dream Clients
Customer personality types are incredibly helpful when you’re thinking about what kind of clients you want to attract to enjoy your work more. When you run your own business, you get to choose who you want to work with, and personality types can make a huge difference.
Remember that knowing your personality type will also play a factor in choosing who you want to work with.
How to Use Customer Personality Types to Start Attracting Your Dream Clients
- Sarah speaks about why it’s important to know both our clients and our own personality types. She says that we have to work with people we are compatible with to have a great working experience.
- Before you can find your dream client, you must understand and know yourself well. Sarah shares her tips and tools on how to best understand your personality type.
- There are 16 different personality types, but do you know what all of those types mean? Sarah educates us on what they all mean and what it means to be an introvert versus an extrovert.
- Sarah reveals why it’s important to know how your personality type plays in when working with your dream clients.
Listen to today’s episode to find out how to choose and attract your ideal client by understanding customer personality types.
About The Guest:
Sarah Marie Arnold is a numbers storyteller and personality profiler who removes the mystery from numbers and changes how her clients communicate to build a complete story that hits their dream clients at the most personal level. Her background in politics built her communication skills, and when combined with her certification in data analysis from Cornell University and her obsession with personality profiling, it creates a bit of magic. Sarah is an Army wife and mom to 3 boys fueled by tea, more pens than a reasonable person could ever use, and true crime podcasts.
Where to Find Sarah Online:
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send