Using Storytelling in Your Marketing to Grow Your Brand
Storytelling in marketing is one of the most powerful ways to set your brand apart and build up know, like, and trust with your audience. Your story is what makes you unique. The ability to tell that story in a compelling way that relates to the reader will make you invincible.
In today’s podcast episode, Dallin Nead shares the storytelling techniques he’s used, that have grown major brands exponentially.
Dallin’s Top Techniques to Use Storytelling in Your Marketing
- Dallin reveals that he had a desire for the film industry but after being told there was no money in the field, he switched gears and graduated with a degree in Information Technology (IT). His dream of film and sharing stories never left him. He talks about leaving his stable corporate career to follow his dreams!
- Sharing your story makes you vulnerable, but it also helps your audience know, like, and trust you. The key is to reveal bits and pieces of your story slowly.
- Your story matters! Dallin and I talk about how we may feel that our stories can sound similar to others but what makes it unique is the new perspective that has been given to you!
- Dallin shares what it means to own your story! Owning your stories means to live true to what you really want! Chase your dreams and once you’ve accomplished them, own another dream!
- Dallin debunks some myths we may believe about sharing our story with the public. One of the biggest is fear of what others may think!
About The Guest:
Dallin Nead is a storyteller and Video Marketing Expert focused on partnering with entrepreneurs and companies to accomplish one goal – create influencers and thought leaders through video and content that get results.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked in corporate, travel, film and broadcast video production serving major brands like Carnival Corp, Princess Cruises, U.S. Marines Corp., and Teachable.
Through all of this, he fell in love with the power of story, and how it literally has the power to change the world and grow businesses.
Where to Find Dallin Online:
- Glean from our library of CEO resources at kathrynbinkley.com
- Connect more with Kathryn on Instagram!
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The Elevate Effect™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send