The Secret to a Successful Small Business: Success Is No Accident!
A successful small business will never fall into your lap. Success is not something that just happens, and it is certainly no accident! If you’ve been waiting for the right time to start your business…it’s never going to come.
The right time always has to be now.
The good thing is, you get to choose whether your business will be successful or not.
Success is intentional and it’s intentional in several different ways. There are different elements of intentionality that you need in order to create success.
How to Be Intentional to Build a Successful Small Business
- Be Intentional About Your Purpose
- When I talk about intentional purpose, I mean that you need to know WHY you want what you want. You need to have a mission and a vision so that you know the impact that you want to make and you know where you are heading.
- Have an Intentional Mindset
- Your brain may not be wired to view things positively or to respond in an optimistic manner. You might wake up thinking about what can go wrong or what happened in the past. You have to be intentional. Success is a choice, and that boils down to waking up every day and doing the mindset work that’s required to be successful.
- Intentional Marketing
- We are talking about running a business here and that’s going to require some marketing. Intentional marketing is not just randomly choosing what to work on but, instead, knowing what to focus on. You need to have a very intentional and strategic marketing plan in place so that you can focus on the revenue generating activities that you need to do every day in your business.
- Intentional Action
- You have to move forward every single day! It is not enough to know WHAT you need to do, you must also take ACTION.
- Intentional Growth
- It’s easy to create short term success. Creating a sustainable long-term plan for success is more difficult. Success is found in intentional growth rather than growth for growth’s sake. Be intentional and grow your business in a way that will create long-term success.
Listen to today’s episode to learn specific ways you can build your intentional, successful small business…starting today.