- To start our conversation, Susie shares her journey into entrepreneurship and how experimentation and digging deep helped her learn what she truly loves to do. That’s one of the most wonderful things about being a business owner, we get to choose to do only the things that light us up!
- When it comes to branding, the logo is not the end of your journey, there are so many more things that need to be done. For example, your website and lead pages have to match with your brand.
- Your brand should tell a story, but not just “A” story, YOUR story. We share examples from big-time brands and how they discreetly add their story into their logos.
- Are you just starting out in your business? Susie gives us her best tips on what to do when creating your brand!
- What should you be looking for if you are looking for someone to create your brand? Susie shares her client onboarding process and says it should be more than one phone call with your designer. This is your brand, so the designer should be invested in getting to know your personality and what you represent.
About The Guest:
Susie Liberatore is the owner, and art director, of Visions2images Creative Services. She helps established businesses grow their brand awareness by using digital marketing and professional branding techniques. With over ten years of agency and corporate experience, she brings businesses visions to life, while watching their return on investment increase.
Susie helps businesses grow their brand presence and connect with their target audience. She brings with her a decade of experience as a former art director in the corporate world to the businesses she helps.
Susie specializes in branding development and social media marketing. She is the face and voice of Visions2images. Susie is a true entrepreneur, she owns several businesses and wears many hats for all of them. What truly lights her up is helping businesses thrive and grow by providing a clear and cohesive brand and marketing platform.
Where to Find Susie Online:
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven®)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send