If your social media channels are looking like a ghost town, then it’s time to shake things up a bit by keeping your social media content flowing!
Coming up with fresh content to publish on social media can be a struggle, and being consistent is another story. So much time can be consumed if you don’t have a surefire system for continuously posting new content on your channels.
In this episode, I’m sharing four types of social media content which can work together as a simple system to maximize your reach without taking a ton of your time.
- Newly published content from other platforms
- If you are consistently publishing new content on other platforms such as blog, podcast or even prerecorded video series, let your audience know through social media! This is great to keep them in the loop about what’s new to check out.
- Recurring content
- What’s amazing about this type of content is once it’s set-up, you’re good to go! This is a no sweat way of stretching the reach of your existing content and posting consistently without too much effort because the tool automatically does it for you.
- Themed content
- This type works best if you want to promote a free or paid product or service, and drive leads and sales to your business. I recommend choosing one specific theme each week that is aligned with your offer and revolve your content around it.
- Repurposed content
- All you need to do is be creative when repurposing your old content. For example, share a clip of your Facebook Live on Instagram Stories or a quote from a blog post on your Facebook Page.
All four types of content together make planning out your content a repeatable and simple system. But here’s the thing, social content is only one aspect of content marketing.
If you want a system for all of your content that connects and converts your audience, the Content to Cash mini-course is perfect for you! I’ll teach you step-by-step how to create a plan for your content marketing that converts to cash. Grab your copy of the Content to Cash 5-Day Challenge here!
- See all that Kathryn has to offer at kathrynbinkley.com
- Join the Future 7-Figures CEOs Facebook Group and continue the conversation!
- Connect more with Kathryn on Facebook and Instagram!
- Register for the FREE masterclass: 7-Figure System™
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Scale to Seven™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send
This page includes affiliate links. If you purchase using my link, I’ll receive a small compensation but the price doesn’t change for you.